Legal Ombudsman and complaints
Once you have gone through our internal complaints procedures and are not satisfied by our final response or resolution, you can then refer your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman, an independent complaints body established under the Legal Services Act, who can investigate complaints about the legal service you have received from us.
Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
- Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint. and;
- No more than six years from the act/omission that lead to the complaint. Or;
- No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, you can contact them directly.
You can contact the Legal Ombudsman by
- Telephone: 0300 555 0333
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk
The Legal Ombudsman correspondence address is:
- Legal Ombudsman, PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ
Solicitors Regulation Authority
Wafi Solicitors is regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority. The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour.
You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.