BrExit – UK Leaving the EU!

It is true that EU nationals and their family members were able to freely live, study, work or run a business within the European Economic Area (EEA). This will change soon and you must take steps to secure your rights. Previously it was just the family members (from outside EU) who needed to apply to the UK Home Office to confirm their rights by obtaining a Residence Card. Going forward the status document will be required for all EU and non-EU nationals.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *